If the world can’t come to Albany, why don’t we take Albany to the world?
A TEDx licence has now been secured for Albany, meaning the city will host a conference on 29 January, 2022. The event will be named in the Noongar tradition in recognition of the area’s indigenous heritage.
The TEDxKinjarling event now has the backing of a diverse and experienced voluntary committee, all of them keen to present world-class thought leadership from the Great Southern of Western Australia to the world. Interest has already been expressed in presenting at the event but a strict criteria must be met to ensure the event remains non-commercial in nature.
For more information on how to become a TEDxKinjarling speaker, email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on social media via the links below.
- We spread fresh ideas that are relevant, ethical, thought-provoking and potentially transformative for our community.
- Our outlook is local, national and global. We want to propagate the best ideas for our community from wherever, or whomever they arise.
- We actively invite young people to participate as speakers, filmmakers, performers, audiences and organisers. All are involved, heard, valued and empowered.
- Our TEDx talks are made available online, for free.
- We are values and volunteer-driven. TEDxKinjarling is not for profit.
- TEDxKinjarling is an inclusive event. We strive to represent fresh and challenging ideas while maintaining respect and embracing diversity.
- We welcome emerging leaders within the community and offer speaker coaching to assist in the most effective possible delivery of your message.